Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design 3 modern minimalist logo in 24hrs

I will design 3 modern minimalist logo in 24hrs












About:

Best Quality Logo on Fiverr | 11K+ Happy Clients Worldwide

Our Recent work portfolio : https://goo.gl/ItOSve

What you will Get in 5$
  • Two unique logo (same company, logo name) in 3000 x 3000  Pixel size    
  • JPEG or PNG  format
  • Outstanding customer support
  • 24 X 7 VIP support
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Lifetime support for you

All the design will be design and deliver within 24 hours 

( so I am also Design, Web Banner, Facebook Fan Page, Business Cards, Letterhead, Cover, Box design and Icon .so If you need Please contact me before place your order )

We do not copy from other websites.

 one of the best places when you can find talented logo designers, with a natural talent and ability to listen, to absorb and visualize the needs of their clients. They give you the possibility to choose from 2 kind of logos, in different formats, different sizes a lifetime support and if you don’t like it you can take your money back with 100 % guarantee.

WARNING
  • Under regular gig  we don't make any illustrative, mascot, cartoon, logo vector or 3D style designs.
  • Please do contact before order for any Special Requirement

Reviews


robinklo:I would definitley use this seller again.

logoflow:outstanding experience

connersherrillo:Thank you!! It’s was what I pictured for my brand!

logoflow:outstanding experience

relleygreen:I wanted to get a logo for my business and I like the work he did previously so I decided to try him out. He was fast and professional and he did a great job giving me what I wanted. I look forward to working with him in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment