Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design professional brand logo for your business

I will design professional brand logo for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">As a full time graphic designer, I'm offering my creative logo design services on Fiverr. With over 5 years experience I can produce your logo in any style. I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.

Our gig includes: 

  • Unlimited Unique concepts 
  • Fast answer for any required changes 
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • 100% original vector logo which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
  • Final logo files for web display, printing 
  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 
  • 100% Money Return Policy 
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money 
  • Full ownership released to you upon completion.
  • Visual mock-ups will be supplied so you can view the designs in context



Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other detail and I would be happy to help.

If you need other graphic material (Logo redraw, banner, flyer, cover, booklet, business cards, social media covers etc) please feel free contact me.

Why wait? Order now and have an amazing logo within 24 Hours or less....

Reviews


nanmer:Great doing business with.

logo_vision:Outstanding Experience!

revillproperty:Great job! Sara came up with a logo I handed considered.

logo_vision:Outstanding Experience!

djmisterj:Like the different concepts I was introduced to to.


No comments:

Post a Comment