Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design 6 Logo Concepts + Vector/Source Files + Unlimited Revisions + 3D Mockup + Favicon

I will design 6 Logo Concepts + Vector/Source Files + Unlimited Revisions + 3D Mockup + Favicon












About:

Welcome to my GIG...!!!


Fast growing seller now available on fiverr.com had a lot of great unique logo ideas in mind.

If you want to make a great logo design then you are on the right place. So why you are wondering ??????????

Check out the below link to some of my recent work:
goo.gl/RTFFyz

Just order now and see the magic just in 4 hours. :)

Thank you so much for reviewing my GIG...!!!

Reviews


washingtonda:good comunication :) +++aaa

meteorman68:Quick and nice work !!!

colinowen485:First Class Service Many thanks

simonboganim:The first time I've used Fiverr, I'm glad I fell on this seller.\nGood service fast and professional, and excellent communication.\nThank you

myliatiye:Timely delivery! Will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment