Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create professional logo with unlimited revisions

I will create professional logo with unlimited revisions












About:

Hi, my name is Rigers and i am a professional LOGO designer. Look no further, you've just found the best gig on Fiverr. Professional LOGO design for your business.

What you'll receive for $10: 

  • 2 formats (jpg and transparent png)
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfaction.
  • Always design according to your specifications. If you have any questions please send me a message. Otherwise, I need just a few quick details to get started 
  • I don't use any clip art, ore ready logo. Every elements it will be created for your logo.
  • Logos are made on Adobe Illustrator to the highest standard. 

My Requirements

- The name of your business or website
- Your slogan/tagline (if included)
- Colours you would like to see used
- Your current business website (if you have)
- Any specific design requests.
- You can send me any logo to create the idea of what you are looking for.

If you want to do the full stationery package kindly order my PRO PACKAGE for full PRINT READY Stationery package, including.
1) Business card
2) Letterhead
3) envelope 

 

Reviews


mbmiller007:Excellent every time.

rigerspopa:Outstanding Experience!

soiree1541:Great quality, fast delivery, exactly what I wanted!

rigerspopa:Outstanding Experience!

zozou1819:Just amazing work...


No comments:

Post a Comment