Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make 2 modern minimal eyecatching logo designs

I will make 2 modern minimal eyecatching logo designs












About:

Welcome to my "Minimalistic" logo service 

You need a logo which turns out to be of million dollar impression.I will work closely with a creative, professional, elegant, unique, modern and minimal style logo design for your business.

I will focus on creating Minimal and Modern designs.


Minimal is the new modern!

A minimal logo design brings about a classiness, stability and impression to your brand.Words simplified, technology simplified, the world simplified! Now the designs are getting simplified. 


Basic offer you will get:

  •   2000x2000 pixels Basic design in JPG and PNG
  •   3 Revisions + Friendly Support


Premium Package gets you an overall cost and time saving with:

  •    All of the above-mentioned perquisites
  •   4 options to choose from


Specializations:
  • Level 2 designer with over 7 years of experience. 
  • Professional, unique, clean and eye-catching ideas.

If you are confused and don’t know what you need, please do not hesitate a second to send me a message or can browse through by Gig FAQ.

I can assure you one thing, your search for designer ends here.


Regards:
Fazy

Reviews


samldahl:So great! got exactly what I wanted

seannowicki:Very responsive and creative designs.

graphicszone11:Outstanding Experience!

linovinhas:nice result

graphicszone11:Lino is a great buyer that I like to help until he is satisfied. The logo indeed is great and working with this customer is always a pleasure:)


No comments:

Post a Comment