Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a retro vintage logo

I will design a retro vintage logo












About:

I will create a customized vintage retro stamp and logo for your needs. 

If you are looking for quality you are in the right place


What you will get: 


✔ Customized vintage stamp  
✔ Jpeg / Png files (300dpi)

✔ Source File 

✔ Color Choices 

✔ Retro Vintage Logo
✔ Deliverable files will be JPG and Transparent PNG
✔ High Quality  Design (3500px x 3500px)
✔ Black & White or color
✔ Friendly communication and fast respond
✔ 100% satisfaction

Reviews


jeffrohrer397:they are great...no complaints...i recommend for sure

idragondesigner:thanks outstanding experience !

donnydoomsday:really great experience.. I'm very picky and everything really worked out well.. great designer!!

idragondesigner:THANKS OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE !

clayjmiller:I needed a log design for my website. He created a design that i felt was exactly what i needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment