Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do professional modern branding logo design

I will do professional modern branding logo design












About:

I am a professional Graphic Designer and  have more than 5 years experience in the field.  
Are you getting confused? So many graphic designers here on fiverr? You are not sure that you have selected the right designer?
 I'm here to help you! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be concerned because you picked the right one. :) 

What will you get in Basic gig?

> PROFESSIONAL logo for your business
> Free JPEG files 372 Dpi
> I will send you a beautiful 3d mock-up free

 

Why choose Me?
> I only provide original quality logo design
No clip art/rehash/cheesy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr
> Custom logo
> Professional,unique and fresh ideas
> HIGH Resolutions JPEG 372 Dpi
> 100% Satisfaction
> Quick Reply
> Money Back Guaranty


You'll find a set of INSTRUCTIONS after placing the order.
Please provide the short and sweet answers for that.


PS: I don't design Mascots/ bar &  Wine logo & this gig is to design Modern & Clean logos only if you want anything complex please contact me before placing an order for a quote. 

Reviews


latongasmith:Absolutely Perfect! Loved the service and professionalism!

victorbonjour:it was awesome thank you

angela_gfx:Outstanding Experience \u0026 you are welcome :)

independence13:Great design fast delivery!

angela_gfx:Outstanding Experience \u0026 thanks for the tip :)


No comments:

Post a Comment