Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design an admirable logo

I will design an admirable logo












About:

My recent work portfolio samples:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskAwzv7t

NOTE
If You are looking for a Cartoon Character/Mascot logo, please order my Standard package(
$40).Cartoon characters are not included to Basic Package ($10).

Please read the information below, if you are interested in a professionally designed logo.

You will get:

  • Industrial Grade Premium Logo
  • Original Vector Files (AI, EPS, PSD Formats)
  • High Quality (300DPI) JPEG and PNG files
  • Unlimited (Free) Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Feel free to contact me, at any time for ordering information and design. I will get back to you as soon as possible, to answer any of your questions and concerns.

*Reproduction of any sample materials, for the purposes of commercial gain is prohibited.


Reviews


seonight:thanks for the logo blog

dartdesigns:Outstanding Experience!

wadegd66:I really like the art. Plan to buy more from dartdesigns.

dartdesigns:Outstanding Experience!

guyfalkson:love my design as always and enjoyed working with dartdesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment