Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make a minimalistic logo

I will make a minimalistic logo












About:

Looking for a fresh, creative, unique, custom, professional, clean and minimal style logo design for your brand.

I strongly believe that i am creative, innovative happy people who love creating Graphics that astound people.

My Concepts are always 100% original and customised to YOUR needs and style preferences.



You will get from this gig:
- Expert designer for your brand.
- High-Resolution JPEG.
- Minimal Original and Unique concepts.
- Full Professional Communication all the time.
- 100% satisfaction.
- Full refund if you don't like the results.

I can also help you in designing Business card, Letterhead, full stationary, Social Media Kit or Website according to your requirement.

Kindly note we always try to deliver unique design but there are millions of designer out there designing logos for different brands and they can have the same concept.If you see anything like the logo I have made, please let me know, I will revise your design.It won't be any issue.OPEN STOCK IMAGES will be used according to demand and requirement.
Lastly you cannot change your brand name once order is delivered.You need to place new order for that.Thanks:)

Reviews


simon2020:I bought this gig because I liked the look of the examples the seller had done. Overall a very good effort with some good thinking behind the creation.

brand_lee:Outstanding Experience!

simeymt:Responsive and delivered in a timely manner

vezis02:Great. Got it first time

brand_lee:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment