Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design luxury and retro logo

I will design luxury and retro logo












About:

                       ♛ WELCOME TO MY GIG ♛

SERVICE DESCRIPTION

I will design Nice Elegant Monogram ,Royal or Luxury Logos

Why Choose Me ?
★Friendly Communication
★Fast Response
★Free Modifications

All of my gigs Here
www.fiverr.com/designs_fx

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions in mind

========================================
ORDER NOW and make most of my DESIGN SERVICES
========================================

Thank You
Designs_fx


Reviews


kotbmktg:Got it right !

passionaria:Top!nice!fast

preetisehmi:Love the work... but the communication was delayed. \nLove love my logo

angelarn10:Highly recommend! The logo was created exactly how I envisioned it and with options.

discounthair:good job, good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment