Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a professional business logo

I will design a professional business logo












About:

             WELCOME             

I'm Beljix, a professional designer and your branding expert, designing world class logos and brand developments for last 6 years and more to come...

I believe people buy products and services not because of their actual values but because of their perceived values and the perceived values created by a great branding.

"A great logo helps a business to convert into a brand, while a bad one slow down a business growth"

To the point what are the advantages of using this GIG :
Brandified Logo 
● Professional and creative ideas
● Free Unlimited Revisions 
● HIGH Resolutions 300 Dpi
● Perfect customer service
● 100% refund if you are not Satisfied (I believe in myself).
● Accepting Re deliveries until the buyer gets satisfied with my work

In addition to this you will also receive:

✔ A free 3D mock up for your logo

Available 24/7

Place Order with these Details

1.Name of the logo -
2.Slogan of your business (If you have) -
3.Description of the organization and its target audience- 
4.Inspirational logo (optional)

Note: Contact me if you already have an idea
I value satisfaction you can see my profile reviews

ORDER NOW
 and you'll say WAO
Looking forward to working with you :)

Reviews


buffer:Highly Recommended.

bella_designerz:Thank you my best wishes are with your beauty and fashion business.

kukiya:Not professional at all !!! with all good attentions. I asked to cancel this order.

bella_designerz:Dear once we ask for someone to work we need to communicate to get an output getting stuck on a single point though if its wrong is not a professional way. Best of Luck

adikardelen1:Great logo and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment