Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a signature logo for your brand

I will design a signature logo for your brand












About:

Hello FIVERR!!!
Welcome To My Signature Gig!!


If you are looking for a signature logo then you are at right place. I will design a signature logo for your brand or for any other purpose.
You will get high-quality hand-drawn or signature logo with 100 different signature fonts or custom made fonts.


My services.

 Unlimited revisions
Fast delivery 
Lifetime support
Do modification
Creative design
100% satisfaction
5 star rate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will all get this in $5:

✓Source file
✓Unlimited revisions
✓High printable resolution file
✓Logo transparency
✓Priority Support
✓3D mockup

Check gig extras for more.


I will design your logo as per your requirement.My work will be professional than other sellers.

If you want something special first contact with me.
So What are you waiting for Click on the order and get your Signature logo?

Note: If you have any question in your mind about this gig or any other issue you can inbox me I will help you :)


Regards
Nadeem_Khan

Reviews


sanjak72:very pleased with communication and fast delivery. I will recommend the seller

nadeem_khan:Glad you were happy with the work, thanks for being a great Client to work with! :)

dayirizarry:excelent, I loved it

nadeem_khan:Glad you were happy with the work, thanks for being a great Client to work with! :)

jlenise:Excellent turnaround time with revisions.


1 comment: