Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a vintage hipster logo

I will design a vintage hipster logo












About:

Hi all members,

I am Graphic designer this is my Vintage Hipster logo design gig.I Will design a Vintage Hipster LOGO for your business company or a website.
Need a quick Brand identity for your brand or a unique creative design  just order at my gig.Do you know a business has 65% due to his unique brand identity.
Here we build your imagination into reality. I am full time logo designer available on .com

For more samples please visit here:
★★★★★★ "https://flic.kr/ps/3ctGjB/" ★★★★★★★

You Will Get:

✔ Editable Source Vector files like, ai , eps , psd , svg etc.
✔ Vintage Hipster Retro logo
✔ Logo and your Brand identity.
✔ T-shirt logo
✔ 100 % Copyright .
✔ Social Media Kit.
✔ JPG and PNG logo images with 3000px.
✔ Fast delivery
✔ 100% satisfaction.
✔ Unlimited revisions.

ORDER NOW !

Note:

Please rate your experience after getting a final product.
OPEN STOCK IMAGES will be used according to demand and requirement.

Best regard's:)
Thanks. 

Reviews


picksilky:Great Work !!!

graphic_desi9er:Outstanding Experience!

simielei:Awesome logo . I love it !!!

graphic_desi9er:Outstanding Experience!

simielei:I got exactly what I wanted with fast communication and expert designs .


No comments:

Post a Comment