Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will do a flat minimalist logo design

I will do a flat minimalist logo design












About:

Welcome to Flat Minimalist logo design Service!
I have served 2000+ clients in a year locally and I am really seeking great eagerness in serving global clients with my unmatched quality of work.

My Services Includes:
  • Unique Flat/Minimalist logo Designs
  • High Quality design Files files (Png, jpeg, Tif)
  • Free Unlimited revisions
  • Source files (Ai, Psd, PDF, Eps, Svg)
  • Fast delivery and turnaround time
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money back guaranteed (if not satisfied)

To place an order I need
  1. Logo Title/Logo name/Business Name
  2. Business Description
  3. Tagline, color and Font Preferences (if is there)

Design Categories:
Minimalist Logo | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

If you have Any confusion Feel Free to contact me.

Reviews


jonijon:Very Fast! You are always great.

darlingnene:Very easy to work with. Will do business again.

dexigns4u:Outstanding Experience!

fowakani911:Outstanding Experience!

amit4118:very easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment