Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design a modern logo for your brand, website, company

I will design a modern logo for your brand, website, company












About:

Every business needs a professional look and where better to start than giving it a Quality Logo?

I take on every job like a personal project. This gives me the ability to understand my client needs and portray their ideas into the design which helps me give each one exactly what it needs.

Since customer satisfaction is my first priority, I always go the extra mile.

Communication is a key area in my design process, to ensure I understand my client's needs and establish their confidence in me as this is essential in creating effective experiences.

So, this is how I approach each project.

- Discussion
We will discuss the needs and goals for your project

- Research
After our conversations, I will make a research to understand your area of business, it helps me to understand your ideas as well

Design
Here, I convert ideas into designs. You get to see your ideas come to life

- Revisions
Here, you receive the design and make modifications to it. I work on the changes to suit your taste

Delivery
Once you're happy with the result, I will send you all project files



Sounds good?

CONTACT ME TO GET YOUR PROJECT DONE!


Here is My previous work https://goo.gl/uafk7M



Reviews


fiskateer1766:Great. She listened to my feedback and gave me an amazing logo.

logo_professor1:Thank you .

armandocarlos:I needed a logo for my company and she helped me to achieve my goal. Great Job Logo_professor1!!!

logo_professor1:Thank you

chrostoffer:We wasnt a easy costumer! But she delivered a perfekt job, and outstanding communication! We are very happy for the result!


No comments:

Post a Comment