Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design great logo with handdrawn illustration

I will design great logo with handdrawn illustration












About:

Hello! ;)

If you are looking for a simple but eye catching logo - you are in a right place!

All my illustrations I draw using a graphics tablet. All of them are vector files. 

All I need from you - the detailed description of what you want! Remember, the more details, the more likely that all your desires will be satisfied! You can send me examples, which saw somewhere on the Internet, your own sketches, even the color palette! Everything depends on you. I am happy to fulfill your order!

When placing an order, you will come across a small questionnaire that will help make your brief more understandable. Please answer it fully and don't be lazy ;) This will help me work with you more productively. Questions that you will not answer - I will determine at my discretion. And they will not be subject to further changes. Be careful and thank you!

Carefully learn my packages and extras. If there is something you don't find there, or you have any questions - just send me a message!

Have a nice day
And I'm waiting for your order! ;)

Reviews


kimberlyzibresk:Seller was very on point with what I had been envisioning, did a great job interpreting what I was looking for and conveying the message I want in a logo. Very responsive and happy to work with any ideas and revisions I had. Would definitely recommend this buyer!

vicviktorova:Thank you! I was glad to work with you! :)

alexrowe160:This artist as a great style and was able to take on my notes and create an awesome design.

vicviktorova:Thank you!

changwonchoi:Extremely fast feedback, Goooooood.


No comments:

Post a Comment