Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will design a contemporary identity for your brand

I will design a contemporary identity for your brand












About:

Intro
I like to work closely with the client, listening carefully their needs and expectations. Going step by step is the key to the whole process that I follow that at the end results in great brand identities and happy clients.

Process
After know the needs for the project I start designing 2 or 3 mood boards to present you and where together we will decide which is the best visual path to follow and after that, I start designing the creative solution which I will present to you with the logo + stationery and brand collaterals whit the intention that you can see your logo alive. If it's necessary we go back to the design process to made adjustments or present a new proposal until you are happy with your logo.

Deliverables
  • Print and web version of your logo (Pantone / CMYK & RGB)
  • Black and white versions
  • Vector files (Ai, EPS, PDF)
  • High-resolution JPG and PNG

Social media Kit includes
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram profile avatars and covers

Stationary design includes
  • Bussines card
  • Letterhead
  • Folder
  • Envelope

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment