Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will do business logo design

I will do business logo design












About:

I Will Do Business Logo Design

Hello, i'm HENDRIX,  a professional graphics designer, with over 8+ years of experience.

 2 DAYS for Standard & 3 Days for Premium Logo Design.

Why You Should Choose My Gig?

  • Fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquiries
  • Complex Projects Accepted (Custom drawings, Characters and Mascots)
  • Full Branding Services Available (Social Media, Website, UI, Prints)
  • My designs are PROFESSIONAL, Matchless and Standout with Unique Quality
  • Clean Vector Based Logo

UNIQUE THINGS YOU SHOULD DO AND WHAT YOU WILL GET 

  1. Original and Unique concepts
  2. Order my standard gig and get a unique 2 logo concept for your business. 
  3. Purchase My Premium Package for the best deal you will love this.
  4. Order now and you will have a UNIQUE and original design in 2 days or less.
  5. For Advanced drawings including the mascots, please add the $20 Gig Extra.

BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, MINIMALIST, MODERN, WEBSITE 

Custom made unique concept takes time, if you need something low quality and unoriginal and finished in less than 24 hours, I might not be the one you want to work with. I am original. 

Sincerely,

Hendrix

Reviews


alex_wrght:Great working with Hendrix. Quick delivery!

hendrixmail:Thank you very much!

alex_wrght:Great and creative seller. She did exactly what we asked and asked us to change few details in order to avoid trademarks issues. She worth every dollar! Thanks for an interesting process and results.

hendrixmail:Very understanding, professional and communicative buyer. Thank you very much!

golfer4130:She was great will and have used her again


No comments:

Post a Comment