Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will create beautiful feminine logo

I will create beautiful feminine logo












About:

Welcome dear Bussines woman!

You came here because you are looking beautiful styled logo for your new business, brand or blog.

I will design you a beautiful and feminine logo and branding kit, which is perfect for new businesses, or for old businesses that needs to be rebranded.

Here you will get fast, professional and friendly service. 

With this gig you will get:
☑ Basic
- 1 Feminine logo (3 concept logos you select one you like the most)
   : Black&White, Text only, no graphics, basic resolution

☑ Standard
- 1 Feminine logo (3 concept logos you select one you like the most)
- JPG&PNG(transperent)
- 300dpi
- In colors

☑ Premium
- 1 Feminine logo (select text style)
- 2 Alternatives (they can be used as email signature, picture watermarks)
- 1 Profile pic (for social media)
- JPG&PNG(transperent)
- Pictures for web
- 3d Mockup


If you wish to order one day fast delivery, please contact me first.

 *** MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE *** 
If you are not satisfied with my work I will give you back your money





Reviews


michelewrites:Fantastic, immediately perceived my very brief ceative direction. Super high quality logos to choose from. Will absolutely work with Isabelle again (in fact need to order more stuff right now!). Enjoy!

lindaferguson:Received my order in a timely and efficient manner.\nVery professional and I love the results.

gtransformation:To create a logo for a subdivision of my company. It was great working with her. She brought my vision to life. I loved the final outcome.

isabelleks:great customer. easy to talk to and nice to work with. thank you

michellelettie:Beautiful work, great communication and quick delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment