Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will edit logo redraw redo resize remake or modify

I will edit logo redraw redo resize remake or modify












About:

Welcome to my new gig.

Have a logo but need it in another format or resized / edited / modified, let me be of service by inboxing me.

What this gig offers?

- Vectorise Logo
- Edit, Redraw, Modify ai
- Resize 
- Convert Logo to Vector
- Convert in to PDF
- Vector Logo
- RGB to B&W
- RGB to CMYK 
- PNG to Vector
- JPG to PNG transparent file
- PDF to Vector
- PSD to Vector
- Tracing

$5 offers edits in your editable file.
INBOX ME to get a quote for your project

Contact me for image or 3D complex logos or if you don't know the font used etc to save your time
Check my Gig Extras
Check FAQs if any of the above term is new to you.

Why me?

High quality service and satisfaction gauranteed, with 500+ positive reviews, my work speaks for itself.

Check my other gigs too

https://www.fiverr.com/joe_boi

Thank you! :)

Reviews


meichellerobert:Thank you for your work

joe_boi:A real pleasure

ashleedad98:Needed help with logo design.

joe_boi:A pleasure, Best wishes, J.

mel_chew:Joe is helpful and patient with my request. Pleasant designer to work with. Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment