Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will create a unique logo design

I will create a unique logo design












About:

Hey there,


I'm a Top Rated professional graphic designer with over 10000+ positive reviews on Fiverr specializing in Logo & Branding. I've had 9 years of professional experience with numerous clients. Client satisfaction is MY HIGHEST PRIORITY.


You can view samples of my work here: 

https://flic.kr/ps/r94nt

 

• 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Full Refund.

• Unlimited Revisions

• Professional, Simple, Minimalist, Creative, Mascot, modern designs.


I provide a wide range of graphic design services from banners, envelope, cover/banner and business cards, etc. So feel free to hire me for any of your graphic design needs. 


IMPORTANT:


1 modification request to your logo will take within 24 hours and Sunday is an off day

Sunday is an off day, but you can order and I will start to process your order the next day.


I will do everything I can to make sure you are satisfied!


Don't worry about Orders in Queue, I always deliver on time


Just massage to me if you have any questions


I will do Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Dj | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Badge | Band Fashion | Cartoon type designs 


Thank you,

Kanishka

Reviews


baderjam:Kanishka produced great artwork and design for our logo, he listened to our feedback and revised according to our expectations. Thank you!

smugger1991:Great service, high-quality work and very approachable! Highly recommend :)

kanishka:Outstanding Experience!

lynch4432:Fast and responsive. She really listened and understood what I wanted and delivered exactly what I wanted.

kanishka:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment