Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design creative minimal logo within 4 hours

I will design creative minimal logo within 4 hours












About:

About me!

I will design a minimalist and simple logo which will take your business to a very next level.

I believe in "Less is always more" philosophy. Simple and clean logo can sometimes have an even bigger impact than a logo that has a lot going on.

If you want your company to appear timeless and yet contemporary, this GIG is for you!

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 
2. More abstract than literal
3. Design from scratch 
4. Complete stationary design
5. Friendly communication 
6. Outstanding service 

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo service here.
2.Transparent file(free)
3.Printable file(free)
4.All Editable files(free)
5.Ai,psd,eps files(free)
6.Unlimited Revision
7.100% Money Back warranty
8.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
9.Express delivery within 4 hours

If you have any questions in your head feel free to message me. I will very pleased to help you!

Regard:
            ''logo_star 40''

Reviews


bhseotools:great seller

logo_star40:Outstanding Experience!

missinglink28:great timing

logo_star40:Outstanding Experience!

fernandaferr962:Sorry, I just expected more then choosing a font and adding a random image.


No comments:

Post a Comment