Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design feminine hand drawn watercolor logo for you

I will design feminine hand drawn watercolor logo for you












About:

Hi, in this gig I can offer you a hand painted logo design in my style.

For $5 I offer you:
High quality logo
Transparent background
4 revisions

For 20$ I offer you:
High quality logo
Transparent backgrounde
Source file
Unlimited revisions

 For 30$ I offer you:
High quality logo
Transparent backgrounde
Source file
Social media kits
Unlimited revisions

Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.

Reviews


sam245770:I really liked the examples of Stevan's work and working with him to come up with a logo was wonderful. I asked for certain 4 different things to be incorporated in the design and he made all 4 things a part of it beautifully. I will definitely recommend this designers work to anyone looking for a watercolor type logo design. Thanks Stevan!

janaytauri:Excellent service and prompt communication. Design was just what I wanted without even having a clean vision for him to follow. I love my logo! Thank you and highly recommend to all!

kewarr:Very easy and great to work with!

stevanzivkovic:Thank you!

paulandersen:I love watercolor logos, so when I saw this seller's examples of previous work, I decided to approach them with my concept. Several revisions were required (partly due to my lack of guidance, partly due to small errors I would find), but the seller never gave me a hard time and was quick to send the revised logo each time. Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment