Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will design mascot logo for your esports team

I will design mascot logo for your esports team












About:

welcome to my gig,

do you have a game team but do not have a logo yet? for just $ 5 I will create any mascot logo to make your team look more professional and make it easier for you to get sponsorship to your team

do not hesitate to order because with 6 years experience as graphic design I will try my best to make the best result


Thanks

Reviews


decwilson:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lokisenpai:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nikitha_roy1963:Well Done! Good Job! All the best!

l3g3ndaryweapon:I love this Great design Best work i seen so far On fiverr!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL BE BACK!!!

dazzle_pixel:thanks for appreciate. it was pleasure to work with you


2 comments:

  1. Hi, i liked this logo ,amm... I want this change name but i faild to change. Please i want this change UG PHILIPPINES thank advance?/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am also designer and its really amazing blog thank you :)

    mascot logo

    ReplyDelete