Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will do logo design any

I will do logo design any












About:

                                             : Logo design :
                                              
Hello
I am Professional Graphic designer with 2 year experience. I am expat in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
I am also expat in Logo design, vector, Professional Logo, Modern and Creative logo, Human and Animal any logo.

please check
My logo design service
https://goo.gl/TD8xsn

My services:-
  1. Deliverable s in AI, EPS, JPEG, PNG
  2. Unlimited revisions.
  3. Money back guarantee
  4. Original design no issues of copyright.
  5. 100% satisfied work
  6. fast delivery

Please send your Details

  • Name
  • Company/Business description.
  • Attachment(samples)

File format
  1. AI
  2. JPG
  3. PSD
  4. PNG
  5. Vector

I will provide High Resolution PNG,  PSD,  AI file and Unlimited revisions

I assure that will provide quality work.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you are interested, I'm sure I will not disappoint you
 
thanks

Reviews


joseportillo173:Please provide the original files and all that you offered.

designermas:best experience

bellhaiti:She did a logo for me which I liked so I ordered from her again. But she has to improve on her communication. I believe there may be a language barrier. It can be frustrating.

designermas:Overall Experience

mrmcdaniel:i got tired of asking to change the same thing over and over so im just going to go with what i got


No comments:

Post a Comment