Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will do handwritten initials logo or monogram

I will do handwritten initials logo or monogram












About:

Welcome to my gig!

I will make absolute unique and professional handwritten initials or monogram logo for you. I use my professional Wacom drawing tablet for the handwritten initials to give you the most professional and wonderful experience on Fiverr.
the handwritten monogram logos are totally 100% handmade and unique, as a hand can't write same two times.
please give me your initials and will make you a wonderful unique logo. It can be useful to use as company logo, profile picture, on social media, as email signature, photography, watermark, websites, etc..

In basic gig you will get: 

  • 2 versions, colors of your choise

  • 3000px. jpg format 

  • 3000px. png format

  • a 3D mock up

In standard gig you will get:

  • 3 versions. 

  • colors of your choice

  • 5000px. jpg format 

  • 5000px. png format

  • vector file

  • 5 3D mock ups

In premium gig you will get:

  • 4+ versions 

  • colors of your choice

  • 300dpi. jpg format 

  • 300dpi. png format

  • 12 3D mock ups

  • layer PSD

  • Source file ai. eps. and pdf.


*The source file is the base and editable file so if you like the logo and want to save and archive it for the future needs, the source file is the best way to do it. you can't make modifications or reproduce from a .jpg or .png file.

Regards
Anduena

Reviews


xtradimension:love it! ticked all the boxes for me.

srdanlukic:Great design, saw my vision and executed. Awesome!

xtradimension:seller did an awesome logo highly recommended. got them perfectly. will buy again without hesitation.

shanasanders:Great designs. Easy to work with

anduena:Perfect! Thank you very much for appreciating my work and also the tip!


No comments:

Post a Comment