Friday, June 22, 2018

I will make Vintage Retro Hipster badges logos for your business

I will make Vintage Retro Hipster badges logos for your business












About:

Hi all fiverrs ,

I am Clark having 4+ year experience in Graphic designing , this is my Retro Vintage Logo design Gig:) 

For more samples please visit here:
★★★★★★ "https://flic.kr/ps/3hD3Cn/" ★★★★★★★

I create stunning Vintage-styled Hipster logo for your business. A quality custom vintage design can say a lot about your business and give the viewer a unique appreciation for the quality known of businesses from the mid century.
Vintage logos are wholesome, they instill confidence – and the Vintage designs resonate well with the viewer.Not only that,but Vintage hipster design and art demo can communicate longevity – the feeling that the business has been around for a very long time.
I am full time logo designer available on fiverr.com 

You Will Get:

* Editable Source and Vector Files like , ai ,psd , svg , eps etc .
* Retro Vintage Hipster badges logo.
* JPG and PND Logo images with 3000px.
* T-shirt design
* Social media kit.
* T-shirt logo.
* Fast delivery in 24 hrs.
* 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed.

ORDER NOW !

Note:
If you any problem about my pkgs or any thing else please contact me.

Clark 

Best regard's:)
Thank you so much

Reviews


gavinji:Awesome logo .You did a great job!!! Thank you so much clarkgfx.

clarkgfx:Thank so much ! A bundle of thanks for tip !

rachaelbrown224:Thank you

clarkgfx:Thank so much !

tailorcoopslc:Got it, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment