Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will complete your dream projects 5.0 (774 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Jan 2017 Recent Delivery about 10 hours I am professional graphic designers and 5yrs experience in this field.I do not like to compromise in the quality of my work.

I will complete your dream projects 5.0 (774 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Jan 2017 Recent Delivery about 10 hours I am professional graphic designers and 5yrs experience in this field.I do not like to compromise in the quality of my work.












About:

Hi There my name is Umair Shahzad. I am a professional graphic designer. My gig is all about 2d or 3d logo as its on high demand by clients.  I'll make you Versatile, Modern, Flat , 3D , Minimal and Professional 2d or 3d logos


There are some other reasons that's why i believe this is the best gig for you .
Please check the extra benefits here :

  • 24 hours turnaround
  • Multiple concepts to choose from
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Good communication
  • High resolution
  • 3D mockups
  • Metal gradients

If you like the design and want to know the font names or color codes , i'll provide them too .
Custom fonts are used to give expensive look to the design .
I recreate existing logos too . If you have any questions in mind feel free to ask.
Looking forward to work with you .

Thanks in advance

Umair Shahzad

Reviews


redembercomms:Reliable service

umairshahzad21:Thank you so much

jwruncie:He was both responsive and excellent!

umairshahzad21:Thank you so much sir

togany:Great customers service done great job.I will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment