Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will create awesome mascot logo for esports, twitch, sports, app

I will create awesome mascot logo for esports, twitch, sports, app












About:

Hey everyone

Did you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, sport brand, Esport Team, Youtube channel, community, etc.?
I will design a awesome best mascot logo for you I will make your Ideas become the best awesome mascot logo . this is 1000% original my own work


I will give my customers the best service.

This is the package:
Bronze package:
  •  High Quality Design
  • 1 Awesome preview logo
  • 1 Revision
  • 1000x1000 pixels for resolution of preview (PNG),transparent, vector(AI)
Intermediate package:
  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • 3 Revision
  • 3000x3000 pixels for resolution of preview (PNG),transparent, vector(AI) 

Pro package:
  •  Very High Quality Design
  •  Amazing preview logo
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 6000x6000 pixels for resolution of preview,transparent (PNG),vector(AI)

 

you can message me first about your idea for your logo and mascot.i will draw you some sketch until you approve,than you can order the project

Thank You so much

Reviews


koolaidkid55:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

aliensstreams:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tatitotales:A really tanted artist

swendland:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ossisaurio:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment