Friday, June 22, 2018

I will give you High Resolution JPEG, PNG, Ai and PSD source files with 2 extra logo concepts

I will give you High Resolution JPEG, PNG, Ai and PSD source files with 2 extra logo concepts












About:

Hi, I am John Smith.
        I believe that every business is unique so its logo should also be UNIQUE.
 I am here to give you expert quality logo. I am sure that i will never disappoint you



YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG:



✔ Original and unique design concepts. 
✔ Carefully crafted  work .
✔ Complete brand and customer support. 
✔ ALL print and web ready formats including scale-able original artwork (.JPG, , .PNG, .EPS, .PSD, .AI). For these files check my gig extras
✔ FULL COPYRIGHTS to you once project is complete.


You are just one click away to get your design.
              ****ORDER NOW****

JOHN SMITH

Reviews


amitabhrao:close to 15 orders thus far. I am very thankful to this guy! He's awesome!

smithdesigns_07:Excellent Buyer. Always explains exactly what he wants. Really happy for working him on his projects. Thanks a lot

ninakako:Wow! Fast and amazing work! Thank u

smithdesigns_07:Best Buyer on fiver. Thanks a lot

yaseigm:is the best


No comments:

Post a Comment