Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will design unique and professional logo in 6hrs

I will design unique and professional logo in 6hrs












About:

About me!


Note:  I do not design Military ,Watercolor, 3D, Adult, cartoon and detailed logo.please don't order such logos.I will not refund


1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I don't use any cheesy icons 
4. GOOD communication 
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo service here.
2.Vector file(free)
3.source file(free)
4.Png file(free)
5.Eps file(free)
6.Social media kit
7.Unlimited Revision until you are 100% satisfied
8.100% Money Back warranty
9.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
10.Express delivery within 6 hours

If you have any questions in your head feel free to message me. I will very pleased to help you!

Regard:
            ''Nina''

Reviews


drmultimedia:Good communication, got vector files as requested.

nina4564:Outstanding Experience!

gahdiliel:thank you Soo much

nina4564:Thanks a Bunch!!

pinkladyyoga:She was good at capturing my initial vision and helping develop it into an image.


No comments:

Post a Comment