Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design a logo for your product or business

I will design a logo for your product or business












About:

Hello!

I'm Adri, a graphic designer with over 5 years experience.

A logo defines a product or business, its the key component of a great graphic communication.
Let me help you create a logo perfect for your needs! I´m sure you will be 100% satisfied. 

  • Logo options within 24 hrs.
  • Quick answer and great communication.
  • Revisions and color options according to your needs.
  • Editable files
  • Quality
  • Work on weekends.

When you hire, there's a few questions you'll need to answer that will help me with the design, please be as specific and expressive as you can (you can even send images), that way, I'll be easier for me to create a logo you love first time around.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


tillmant:Seller was amazing to work with. Great work ethic. Great communication. Excellent work. Would not hesitate to work with again!

adripoggetti:Thank you!! \r\nIt was a pleasure working with you :)

kbergeron1978:Easy to work with!

adripoggetti:Outstanding Experience!

ontphakavipas:Great works


No comments:

Post a Comment