Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will make a retro vintage logo

I will make a retro vintage logo












About:

I will make a vintage look, high quality logo, badge or chalkboard based on your needs
You just tell me what you need and i will make an outstanding vintage retro logo based on my 7 years experience in graphic design. 

Live portfolio (only for premium order) at: arianit-komneni.tumblr.com

I will send you: 

Basic package: $5 

1 Logo design ,1500 px ,  JPG, PNG & 1 mockup, Unlimited revisions.

Standard package: $25

1 HIGH QUALITY logo versions,  VECTOR FILE, AI, EPS, 3000 px, JPG, Transp bckg PNG,  1 mockup, Unlimited revisions.

Premium package: $35 

2 HIGH QUALITY logo versions, SOURCE FILE + VECTOR FILE ,AI, EPS, 5000 px, JPG, Transp bckg PNG, VIP customer support, Unlimited revisions

*Plese Check extra for best options for your needs

Especially highly recommended source vector scalable file AI, EPS

IMPORTANT:

Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the  Premium Pack or a custom quote (on private message), if you are in doubt please contact me.

Reviews


bluegrasswitch:Direct, quick, and able to pick up on what I was looking for in the short questionnaire.

clinton149:awesome work by arianit

arianit_komneni:Outstanding Experience!

kevdrof:Good Communication

arianit_komneni:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment