Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design creative and professional logo for your business

I will design creative and professional logo for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Welcome to my service! My name is Arslan, I'm a graphic designer with two years of experience. I work as a freelancer and available for custom projects. 
Your logo will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) vector format, so it can be scaled to any size you require. 
The final package will include: .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpg, transparent .png files. 

I'm looking forward to work with you.

I will Offer With This GIG:

 •   Awesome cool professional logo design concepts for start up with high resolution transparent png.

•      Hig resolution Jpeg,svg,pdf,gif.

•      Vector files version 1.0 Ai, eps ait.

•      Layered PSD version 1.0

•      Great communication and quality service!

•      Free Unlimited Revision!

•      Super fast delivery 12  hours!

 

***MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***

***Order Now***

Thank you!

 

Reviews


justlikefire:This was fuckin awesome, he put my vision into manifestation

arslan_nasim:Thank you so much hope we will work again in future,,

khuanyshanarbay:we had a great time

arslan_nasim:Great buyer...really enjoy wotk with you thank you so so much...

jbstarks3:Very fast delivery on service. Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment