Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will do business logo design

I will do business logo design












About:

Business LOGO design 

What will you get for 5$ ?

✔ONE unique logo for your websites/business/product in 2000 x 3000  Pixel size.
✔JPEG or PNG(transparent)  format.
✔UNLIMITED revisions.
✔24 X 7 VIP support.
✔Full copyrights on the logo.
✔Mockup.

Check gig extras for other offers and packages.
Completed within 24 hours and Delivered promptly.

more designs :
https://goo.gl/rV1hNq


  • Experience Fresh designs without google images or other freebies.
  • Refer other packages as of your need.My target is 100% customer satisfaction with outstanding feedbacks.
  • Check my profile for the samples and the designs I have done.Also I Design Web Banner,UI Designs,ads,headers,Facebook Fan Page, Business Cards, Letterhead,Covers and Icons.

Please feel free to contact before order for any Special Requirement.

Thank you!

Business Logo design | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Website Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Signature | Unique Logo

Reviews


tcadeoti:High quality work! Exactly what I needed and it was fast too.

lisawatkins3:She was easy to work with and the logo was just what I had in mind. She was responsive to questions and requests and I would recommend her as well as use her in the future if needed.

cathy__:Outstanding Experience!

geoffreybotha:awesome job.

cathy__:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment