Monday, January 15, 2018

I will design a simplistic flat minimal logo and app icon

I will design a simplistic flat minimal logo and app icon












About:

Hello,
Welcome to my Gig!

I will design a Simplistic flat minimal logo and app icon.

When it comes to designing, I can do my Best.
Logo Designing is one of my personal favorites and I can easily share my creativity 
with you, If you choose me to create a Flat logo or app icon for you, Skills + creativity is the perfect combination and luckily I can provide you that.

Portfolio: https://goo.gl/7dQMS2

What you'll get:

  • 2 Simplistic Flat Concepts 
  • Transparent PNG and jpeg image 
  • Source files Ai, Eps, Psd
  • High-resolution Flat Logo
  • 100% Vector Designs
  • 1 day express delivery service 
  • Unlimited modifications


Note:
I don't accept logos that requires detailed drawing cartoon characters.I will design an only simplistic flat logo or icon.
Check extras for more! (Copyright, Stationery, and more Concepts)

Why choose me?

I have a lot of experience in logo designing & Other Graphics.I started work on Fiverr since march 2016 and successfully my 1 year completed with 250+ Positive Reviews.I only provide Professional and Original work to my clients.

Got any Question?
Inbox me your question, I will get back to you as quick as I can.

Have a nice day ahead!


Reviews


apayne:Fast turnaround, good communication and a quality end result.

cherylgig:Outstanding Experience\r\nReally enjoyed working with you

batuhan15:Nice job again.

cherylgig:Outstanding Experience !

albertzuqolli:As long as you explain what you want \n\nYou wouldnt have a problem with this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment