Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design feminine logo for your business

I will design feminine logo for your business












About:

I will design a custom LOGO for your HAIR style salon, product, company or store, HAIR extensions.

I have created many logos for beauty salon, hair salon, hair care; hair extensions , virgin hair . I can design  any style fit for beauty area, girly , sleek, fashion, elegant, floral, royal, simple, signature, feminine etc and I really find myself better designer in beauty area industry.

I recommend to order the vector files Ai and Eps with this files you can re-size your logo, without losing the quality, they will help you when printing and use on product label, flyers, banners, etc.

I'm offering two more Packages for Super VIP Support One is in 45$ and the Second is in 60$. 
For these Packages kindly inbox me with your details Thanks.

Here is link for my portfolio:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ddesigner44/

Reviews


tracygrier:I will definitely recommend this seller! she delivered early and captured the essence of what I was looking for! I am a satisfied customer. Thank you!

d_designer44:Thank you :)

ingridrouson:Designer44 was the best. \nLove my cards

d_designer44:Thank you :)

nikkiholloway:very fast and accommodating! i love my logo Perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment