Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will create original pro twitch sub emotes

I will create original pro twitch sub emotes












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Chibi emotes & more

I'm not a graphist, I'm an illustrator. For this reason I'm abble to draw everything, and if you have no imagination, I can have it for you :)

ALL TWITCH EMOTES ARE UNIQUE, I'll never use your emote for someone else than you.

For this gig I will create exclusive twitch emotes for you. You will be the only one to use it 
I'll design and draw the emotes according to your ideas with my own style. I'll deliver the emote in 3 sizes (28,56 and 112) with a transparent background.

EXTRAS: Source file and HD version: the indicated price is for 1 emote only. If you need the source or the HD version for more than one emote, contact me first :)

Reviews


bpaterson79:Awesome experience.

damdsn:Thanks you very much :)

apexwhite:Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much Damdsn! I will definitely recommend to friends and order more!!

damdsn:Thank you very much :)

heikargaming:damdsn is a very nice designer with a lot of 5 star reviews. I will order again \u003c3


No comments:

Post a Comment