Thursday, January 25, 2018

I will create a stylish branding signature logo

I will create a stylish branding signature logo












About:

Hello, Welcome to my Signature logo design Gig.

I am professional logo and SIGNATURE designer. I will design unique, modern, minimal, creative and professional SIGNATURE LOGO for your company or business. If you are looking for High quality logo in affordable price, then this is right place for you.

What you will get

✔ Up-to 3 original design concepts. ( If you not satisfy i will show you more concept. Remember that unlimited
concept for satisfaction purpose. You can't expect new concept again and again without any reason.)
✔ Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy
✔ File you receive (EPS, PSD, PNG, JPG, PDF).
✔ Professional and high quality design
✔ No copy paste logo or clip art
✔ Fast delivery within 12 hours
✔ Vector logo - scale able to any size
✔ Editable source files
✔ 100% satisfaction guaranteed
✔ 100% money back guaranteed
✔ 24 x 7 customer support
✔ Cartoon, mascot or similar style logo

If you need more information please feel free to contact with me. Thanks.

Reviews


profchrisjones:Great job!

graphicsboomer:Outstanding Experience!

zsazsa40:Seller created a classy logo for us. Exactly what we were looking for.

graphicsboomer:Outstanding Experience!

beautyexpressed:A great help with my current logo! Was prompt and listened to what i needed without making me feel like I was a bother with the changes and ideas.\n\ngreat to wor with and will be using her for all of my future work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment