Sunday, January 14, 2018

I will design 2 modern minimalist logo

I will design 2 modern minimalist logo












About:

For $5 I'll design 2 modern MINIMALIST logos with JPEG and transparent PNG!!!
✔ I will design two ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!
✔ My Designs are Modern and Standout with Incomparable Quality 
✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 
✔ 24 x 7 Premium Support

Why trust me and benefits you get?
Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
Swift and Reliable Communication
Normal first delivery days are 12-24 hours. 

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Reviews


gafnews:Simply Profesional :)

designpixel10:Thank you! :)

voskihenrik:I love your work and put you on my watchlist. Thank you!

designpixel10:Outstanding Experience!

ilinca28:Easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment