Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will do cool flat minimalist logo design

I will do cool flat minimalist logo design












About:

 Hi, My dear clients.

I will do 2D,  minimalist and simple logo which will take your business to a very next level.

What you will get from this gig?

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE,COOL and STYLISH logo service here.

2.Transparent file(free)

3.Printable file(free)

4.All Editable files(free)

5.Ai,psd,eps files(free)

6.Unlimited Revision

7.100% Money Back warranty

8.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed.

About my service.

Life time support.

Free revisions,

High Quality 6000 pix X 4500 pix Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats,

100 % ORIGINAL DESIGNS

Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy

Free 3D mockup

High resolution files,

Express delivery,

Fresh concepts designing,

Friendly communication,

24/7 available,

16 hrs fast delivery

Place order  right now and get high quality work. 

I am always here to help of my clients.

Best regards 

Designpro5

Reviews


redheadart:Great to work with, fast turn around and happy to revise the image to suit my needs.

designpro5:Great buyer.

donjarrett519:Easy to work with and fast responses. Also gave me a logo that I love! Thanks!!

designpro5:Outstanding experience.

mfhsssl2:Excellent - amazingly quick and a good outcome. Very responsive, I was the slowest link by a long way! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment