Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design 4 Logo 3d mockup ,logos in jpeg,png,and Source File,Vector File, business card.

I will design 4 Logo 3d mockup ,logos in jpeg,png,and Source File,Vector File, business card.












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

*****Well Come To My Gig*****



If You Want a Luxury Logo You Are At the Best Place

Hi I am dulshansan i am a professional logo designer. i can create luxury logos make you satisfied. i am really flexible. I can create a logo which can helps to stand out your company .I do everything up to best quality, effective, in time manner and according to your satisfaction. I always try to delight my customer. It is my pleasure... :)



 Why should you select me?

      *  Five years working experience.

      * 7/24/365 VIP friendly  Customer support

      * 100% customer satisfaction

      * Within 24 hours express delivery

      * Unlimited Revisions



Start work with me and get a wonderful experience.



Thank you and have a nice day.

 

 

Reviews


atelierroses:Three revisions are the standard, but what really made this seller seem amazing was the number of revisions. Big or small revisions, dulshansun was extremely responsive and patient. \n\nAll of our needs and requirements were entirely met!\nCouldn't be more pleased!

dulshansun:Thank you so much

kingkhash021:Awesome to do work with. Will do business again.

dulshansun:Thank you so much

eldredge95:It was great, I enjoy his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment