Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design the perfect business logo

I will design the perfect business logo












About:

Hi there, I am Sagar,
I can craft a logo exactly matching to your business needs using my creative skills.

What kind of logos I can design:
Professional / Modern / Classic / Simple / Flat / Minimal / Badge 
Creative  / Business / Corporate / Custom / Web / and Real Estate logos.

What is special in my designs and service:
  1. Professional and creative logo concepts
  2. Unique and clean designs
  3. Editable source files
  4. Vector based designs
  5. Free unlimited revisions
  6. Free for commercial use
  7. Customer friendly support
  8. Complete satisfaction guaranteed

I am a friendly person so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for your time, I am looking forward to working with you.

Please Note: I don't create religious, adult and dating, kids related logos.
I don't create Mascot and Complex designs.
if you have an idea of what do you want to include as an icon in your logo, please contact me before placing the order. (e.g. I want to include a horse outline)

Cheers!

Reviews


mcasper1005:Amazing work and delivered quicker than expected

elitedesigners:Outstanding Experience!

hoppskihoppski:hello\n\nthis designer is premium extra class anytime again

elitedesigners:Outstanding Experience!

aerospr:He was fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment