Friday, January 26, 2018

I will design retro vintage logo

I will design retro vintage logo












About:

Retro Vintage Logo

"MORE THEN 20,000 SATISFIED CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD"

 Hi, my name is M.Waqas and this is my Retro Vintage Logo Gig, exclusive on Fiverr.


So, If you are looking for High quality you are in the right place.
 
In the Basic Logo Pack You will Get:
----------
- 1000x1000px PNG with transparent background
- 1000x1000px JPG with solid background
- Unlimited Modifications
----------

Why choose Me?
----------
- Level 2 Seller with over 500  5 Star Reviews
- High Quality
- Fast Delivery 
- Excellent Communication

- Creative and Original
----------

You will Get:
✔ Retro Style 
✔ Deliverable files will be JPG and PNG Transparent 
✔ High Quality image (3000px x 3000px) 
✔ Black & White or color in Retro, Vintage style
✔ Friendly communication and fast response
✔ 100% money back guarantee 
✔ 100% satisfaction

NOTE:

I HAVE SOME SPECIAL OFFERS FOR EVERY REPEAT BUYERS.

VIP CUSTOMER SUPPORT includes in Diamond Package.

I will design your Retro vintage style using the latest modern techniques in Illustrator and Photoshop.


Best Regard,

FD :) 

Reviews


davesmith918:Great! Fast and exactly what I'd asked for.

majesticartz:I just needed the GIG from a pro and the work from him caught my attention.

lisalantz655:A great experience... Thank you! We have had multiple design changes and wants. FD was always willing to go the extra mile to make sure we got exactly what we wanted! Very happy customer, here!

gshhad85:very nice design. fast reply and accurate.

kmac242:Good experience. Seller seemed eager to get the work done in a timely fashion and made sure not to get less than a 5 star rating.


No comments:

Post a Comment