Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design 4 modern logo within 4 hours

I will design 4 modern logo within 4 hours












About:

Thanks for visiting my GIG.


Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality Logo? I'm the perfect person!


I'm expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Coral Draw with full of logo ideas in my mind.

You can see my professionalism from my work samples. So don't waste your time on amateur designers.

  • Tons of Unique, Creative, custom and killer designs are waiting for express delivery
  • I will create or modify for you, your company a creative LOGO design with high quality, fast and cheap.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • Easy to communicate.
  • Feel free to message me first if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig :)

NOTE: After order was marked as completed no modifications were made. For modifications you need to place a new order.

Reviews


peluchito:Great experience

giggiblast:Outstanding experience.!

realrj:I had very simple instructions as to what I wanted. The seller kept coming back with 50% of what I wanted but wasn't reading my instructions. What should of taken one day took over 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order. And what I ordered was as simple as they come. Oh well...moving on.

giggiblast:I have 709 complete orders and they all buyers are happy with my experience, i don't know what you have in your mind for me, but i am sorry for that all, thanks :)

ankitjain13:A+ work and seller. Fast delivery and highly satisfied. Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment