Friday, January 12, 2018

I will design eye catching branded logo design

I will design eye catching branded logo design












About:

Welcome to My Platform. I appreciate your visit.

100% copyrights Of your Logos


I am a Second Level Seller with 6 years experience in Graphic Design.

I am presently providing Exclusive Premium Services on Fiverr, some of
which are listed below.
I will deliver one professional quality logos for your Business/Brand for
commercial use for $5.

If you require source files such as Ai, eps, or png, I can provide these
files for a total order cost of $30.

If you require a complete package of logo files such as Ai, eps, png and psd files it would costs 50$ and includes stationery or print collateral projects and a social media kit for commercial use, I can provide these for a total price of $110 Custom offer. SAVE 10$

Note:
- I ensure that all files will be original vectors that I have personally created.
- I will provide 100% original work as proof work

Please text me prior to your order to discuss any special requirements.
Then please place your order. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I look forward to working with you!

               -------------------Order Now--------------------

Reviews


supa_sheep79:Great work from this Seller

gradea_pro:Excellent experience

balltrey21:This buyer brought my vision to life. Thank you again

gradea_pro:excellent experience!

nofosu:very fast delivery, excellent service


No comments:

Post a Comment