Sunday, January 28, 2018

I will make an awesome logo design

I will make an awesome logo design












About:

Logo design services on Fiverr since 2011 with over 10,000+ real customer satisfactions


Dear buyer, I will take your job to my hands and complete it within the schedule time. I'm speechless because 10,000+ unique positive feedbacks say a lot of things about my service.

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!

* Free Twitter cover,
* Free Facebook cover,
* Free 3D mock-up,
* Free Source files + Vector files,
* Free transparency file with every order... Hurry Up!!

Need more sample works? Here is my Flickr Gallery.
www.flickr.com/Hi5_Fiver

Note -

  • If you have a logo sketch then plz contact me to discuss prices.
  • For a cartoon character/mascot logo please check out the PRO package.

  • All gig extras will deliver after the logos are finalized.
  • A revision request will be taken less than 24 hours.
  • Don't worry about orders in the queue because I always deliver on time.


I'm capable to do any kind of Creative Design | Corporate Design | Professional Design | Modern | Vintage | Text | Minimalist | Badge and specially any Cartoon | Mascot illustrations.

Also check out the
GIG extras for more services.
Thank you! Best, Hi5

Reviews


moorestorenum1:Good fast work. Commitment to satisfy the customer.

sequity:Great job as usual

river1684:The design was great

monday62:Excellent service and good quality work. Timely delivered. Easy to communicate with. Quick response to questions and concerns. Absolute glad i chose him.

scottymf:He was fast and efficient. Defiantly coming back


No comments:

Post a Comment