Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design 2 an elegant and feminine handwritten signature logo

I will design 2 an elegant and feminine handwritten signature logo












About:

***************** Hi, welcome to my gig! **********************

  * Just in $5, I will create 2 CONCEPTS of Elegant  Feminine designs for your Logo 

 ~ Delivery in JPG High Resolutions files
 ~ On time Delivery and Excellent customer support.
 ~ Unlimited Revisions (select 1 of 3 concepts)
What The Reason This Gig important ?

  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • 24 Hours Fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions on your logo till you're fully satisfied
  • Not wasting your Precious Time
  • Logos are design in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to the highest standard.
  • PNG and JPG format with high resolution
  • 100% Money back guaranty.
     
        Regards

    I-made_it

Reviews


alexandriafranc:Logos looked great, fast delivery, great service.

i_made_it:Outstanding Experience!

jeskapayne:Great to work with! Revised the image until I was happy, it is exactly what I wanted and I am so excited to launch my business now.

i_made_it:Outstanding Experience!

lionessssss:Seller did exactly as I asked


No comments:

Post a Comment