Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design a professional logo for your business, brand, product or website

I will design a professional logo for your business, brand, product or website












About:

I will design professional logos for your company or brand which can help you promote your business.

Here's what you'll get:
  • professionally designed logo concepts
  • Hi-res jpeg and transparent png formats in 300dpi
  • edits (depending on your chosen package but for basic package, edit can only be applied for 1 chosen logo study)

Extras you can purchase
  • source files (available on packages and gig extras)
  • stationery set (business card and letterhead, available on packages and gig extras)
  • 3d mockup on tshirt (available on packages and gig extras)

I recommend the VALUE FOR MONEY package as this includes 4 logo concepts, 2 edits, source files of your chosen 1 logo concept and hi-res jpeg and png files, plus a 2-day turnaround time only.

When you order, make sure to send me a complete project brief so you can help me execute your ideas.

Reviews


j26h46:Many thanks for your help with this - would use again!

issasarza:Thank you! It was a pleasure working on your project.

brittneybroo248:I loved the logo she came up with, very easy to work with and followed my comments and delivered a awesome product!

issasarza:Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

scottgreer908:Awesome design!


No comments:

Post a Comment