Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will create a unique logo design

I will create a unique logo design












About:

Welcome to my Logo Designing Service!
5 star Reviews Seller!


Expect following from my $35 Package:

3 Logo concepts
Entire design will be made from scratch.
Yes, 4 round of Revisions & VIP Support are part of the package.
Trend setter designers to get unique business identity.


Expect following from my $70 Package:

Everything From $35 Package but with 4 impressive logo Concepts!
Exclusive Social Media Branding that will make you.
Professional Stationary package with corporate layout.
unlimited Revisions & VIP Support are part of the package.


Truth of $5 logo:

2 pretty basic logo with almost null custom requirement and designed with standard idea.

For Notes, Read FAQ

Have queries? Contact me Today!

  THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Reviews


diamondgurny7:I needed a new logo for a YouTube channel and I am in love with the logo design I was given \u003c3 thank you so much. I would definitely recommend!

janithanuradha:thank you

royalc84:great job fast delivery

janithanuradha:thank you..

anne_miller:Great design !


No comments:

Post a Comment